Spirituelle Intelligenz und Klarträumen-Forschung

Probandenaufrufe / Umfragen: Studien- Doktor- und Bachelorarbeiten etc.
EmpyreanSeeker
Karma erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von EmpyreanSeeker »

Dear lucid dreamers,

first of all, I want to excuse myself for speaking English here. I am doing international research and because my survey is all in English, I would like to ask, if it is possible to speak English in this topic. I am studying psychology and I am finishing my bachelor thesis. The aim of my research is comparison of spiritual intelligence between lucid and non-lucid dreamers. One of the most important parts of this study is survey. I am really unhappy, that I must disturb you with task like this, but your valuable inputs and responses are only chance to finish my survey. Given that, I would kindly ask you, if you will be so nice to participate on my research.

I tried to keep it short, so you should be able to finish it in around 5 minutes. On the other side, research can be interesting for you too – everyone can see the resultsafter completing my survey and with increasing number of responses, the results are becoming more interesting too. And this survey can be fun for you too, as are some participants saying in their feedback: „I enjoyed the survey, very interesting questions.“ or „Interesting, and novel, questions; very nice! Good luck!“. If you decide to participate, please enter here:

[External Link Removed for Guests]

I will be very grateful that you took the time to join my survey, without you - there will be no data to evaluate, no results to compare. I want to assure you, that all responses will remain anonymous and everything will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you very much and I wish you all the best on your lucid dreaming journey!
Raipat
Hat Karma vergeben: 16 Mal
Karma erhalten: 48 Mal

Beitrag von Raipat »

I just completed your survey. Good luck with your studies! Please if possible share your paper when it's finalized :)
Hitokiri
Avatar Status: verzweifelter Nicht-Ferrari Fahrer
KT-Anzahl: 0
Hat Karma vergeben: 33 Mal
Karma erhalten: 24 Mal

Beitrag von Hitokiri »

I wish you good luck with your studies, but I can not help you. I hope their will be more studies about lucid dreaming in the future.
Caty

Beitrag von Caty »

I'd like to give you some input for your research, but I can't give you that much, because I've never had any lucid dreams :lol:
EmpyreanSeeker

Thank you all for your replies. To Caty and Hitokiri, I thank you for your interest, it is not problem at all. And as regards sending my paper, I would like to do that, but I am writing it in my native language (slovak), so it wouldn´t be really helpful for you. But I will summarize conclusions into short report and I will post it here.
Mey
Avatar Status: auf dem Weg zum Klartraum :)
KT-Anzahl: 0
Hat Karma vergeben: 273 Mal
Karma erhalten: 254 Mal

Beitrag von Mey »

Done - sorry a bit late
EmpyreanSeeker

Research is still running until Sunday/Monday, so it is perfect! Thank you!
xMANIACx
Hat Karma vergeben: 254 Mal
Karma erhalten: 245 Mal

Beitrag von xMANIACx »

Survey`s done be my now, too! I would recommend it. (Y)
Good luck with your bachelor thesis.

Can you tell us something about your experiences with lucid dreaming? :)
EmpyreanSeeker

Thank you very much! I have been practicing for LDs a few years ago and I have got some really nice results - nice frequency of LDs, many interesting experiences etc. But then I have remember so much dreams per night, that I have been writing 1-2 hours per day all of that into dream diary. So I decided to stop and from that times I am just focusing on some interesting dreams, when I have them. And second reason why I stopped to focus for LD, is because I think, that dreamworld is so interesting and that it is telling to us very much, and LDs are something, which is from some point of view, not needed. But because I have LDs very rarely for now, I am telling to myself, that after finishing my thesis, I must turn to that again!
Johannes98

Beitrag von Johannes98 »

Meditating in lucid dreams is awesome . It also helps your spiritual practice in the wake world
EmpyreanSeeker

Thank you for your reply! That is very interesting, it was one of my main goal for my lucid dreaming. Your comment is very inspiring for me.
EmpyreanSeeker

Hi everybody! You are amazing! For now, there is 180 responses! And there is so many positive reactions, which can´t be even counted! Thank you all very much for your willingness and cooperation. Research will be ending soon (Monday-Tuesday), so that will be last chance for participation.
Crow
Hat Karma vergeben: 53 Mal
Karma erhalten: 360 Mal

Beitrag von Crow »

I have done it too. :)
Good luck! (Y)
EmpyreanSeeker

Thank you very much!